Papers on the following subjects can be submitted:
- Manuscript study and scriptoriums,
- Source study and history,
- History of the Armenian language,
- History of Armenian literature,
- Art criticism,
- Oriental studies,
- Theology and study of religion.
In order to organize the conference effectively, the following dates have been fixed:
1. Before September 11, the abstracts of the papers (350-400 words) must be submitted to the organizing committee. They must include the subject of the paper, the participant's name and surname, as well as the institution which the speaker represents (independent researchers may also participate). The abstracts should include the thesis statements of the papers and define the purpose of the study.Please send the abstracts to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The authors of the approved (before October 20) abstracts will have the opportunity to present their papers at the Conference.
ATTENTION: Depending on the number of applications received, the organizing committee will give preference to the subjects related to medieval studies.
With kind regards,
"The Union of Young Researchers of Matenadaran" NGO